Description / Requirements
SIA Group is a European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets, providing services to over 50 countries. SIA currently processes 7.2 billion issuing and acquiring card transactions and handles over 84 million payment cards in 23 European countries.
For our Operations in Greece we are currently are looking for a Project Manager in order to strengthen our
Project Management Department.
The jobholder will be responsible for:
- Defining the project brief and setting client expectations in respect of deliverables, plans and management of the project.
- Establishing an appropriate project governance structure, in line with SIA’s program/project methodology
- Developing estimates of resources, costs and durations and based on these, creating a high-level project schedule and requesting appropriate resources.
- Facilitating the development of all elements of the project plans and schedule according to the project brief; agreeing all plans with the relevant stakeholders.
- Managing, maintaining and tracking the overall project plan, controls, budget and work assignments according to established SIA governance.
- Managing project risks and issues engaging all the team members and initiating corrective/preventive actions.
- Performing comparisons of estimated and actual costs and completing financial closeout.
- Facilitating the project evaluation and obtaining approval to close out the project, documented within end project report.
- Building and maintaining a cohesive cross-organization project team ethos and fostering productive working relationships, optimally assigning tasks to team members. Organizing, leading, and motivating a matrix team of SIA Group SME’s.
- Maintaining a dialogue with PMO to ensure that defined project processes are followed and that any issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Ensuring a clean, structured and fully supported transition to BAU providing out of hours cover when necessary.
- Reporting project status (schedule, cost, benefit, risk, issues and scope) to all stakeholders on a regular agreed basis.
- 5 years of previous experience in Project Management with emphasis on managing complex projects
- University degree in Computer Science or Business
- Advanced analytical skills, strong IT background preferably in SW Development and experience in MS Project
- Prince2 certification will be considered an asset
- Experience in the banking sector will be appreciated
- Excellent command of English language
- Customer orientation and willingness to make the maximum effort to deliver for the customer
- Team player, can-do mentality, with strong organizational, problem solving and project management skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
Our company offers
- Competitive salary
- Private medical program
- Training and Development opportunities
- Continuous opportunities for career development in a dynamic, international environment
Please send your CV quoting the job title "Project Manager" in the subject.