Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is the global leader in consumer electronics and the core components that go into them. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of televisions, smartphones, personal computers, printers, cameras, home appliances, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. We employ 206,000 people across 72 countries with annual sales exceeding US $143.1 billion. Our goal is opening new possibilities for people everywhere.
Samsung Europe comprises 17 divisions (subsidiaries) across Europe that represent circa $32 bn. in sales. It has recently become the leading Consumer Electronics brand in the region in terms of recognition and most preferred by consumers. However, the ambition on the business is to become THE leading Electronics brand and to double its turnover by 2020.
In the pursuit of global excellence, we are continuously looking for dynamic new leaders for the digital age of the 21st Century. Imagine a career working for a company who is passionate about its people. It is our people that make Samsung the leader in diverse marketplaces and the market innovator that drives technology. At Samsung Electronics, our products, our people and our approach to business are held to only the highest standards so that we can effectively contribute to a better world.
Samsung Electronics Greece was founded in 2010 and currently has over 160 employees.
Samsung Electronics Hellas was awarded the Top Employers Europe 2014 and Top Employers Greece 2014 certification. We provide exceptional employee conditions, while nurturing and developing talent throughout all levels of the organisation and we have demonstrated our leadership status in the HR environment, always striving to optimise our employment practices and to develop our employees.
To discover more, please visit www.samsung.com/gr
We are currently seeking to hire a Product Manager (LFD / Hotel Display) for our B2B Team
The LFD / HD Product Manager will manage, support and drive Samsung’s LFD and Hotel Display Business to ensure that Samsung will continue to grow through the market and sales targets are met and over achieved.
- Initiates, implements and follows up product strategies as adapted in the local market.
- Continuously collects, analyses and interprets market information regarding company own products as well as competitors and communicates findings to assigned Business Unit, in order to ensure that the market trends are properly planned and that various options are considered, enabling the attainment of sales objectives.
- Prepares regular reports (Sales vs. target, growth/market share reports, segment sales, competitive products, sales forecasts etc.), through data collection from various sources, analyses them, and recommends actions for the improvement of sales effectiveness.
- Creates product and solution offerings per vertical market.
- Prepares the pricing strategy for all channel segments. Participates in design of target achievement schemes for specific potential partners.
- Participates in design and execution of key commercial activities with major partners.
- Communicates product offering and strategy per vertical market to the local sales force as well as to partners.
- Coordinates marketing activities, and working closely with marketing department to develop product marketing strategy.
- Establishes and maintains relations with Key Opinion Leaders, enhancing the company image and the product's reliability.
- Prepares presentation for end customers including product offerings.