Description / Requirements
A highly growing Greek 3PL/Logistics company is currently seeking for a dynamic and highly motivated professional to cover the position of:
Logistics Project Manager
The Candidate will be responsible to plan, budget, direct, supervise and coordinate all aspects of a New Warehouse project in cooperation with the General Manager of the Company. This Project Manager will work closely with management to make sure that the scope and direction of the project is on schedule, as well as take responsibility of managing the operations when the project goes live.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Clear understanding of all phases of the project implementation schedule
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Oversee all aspects of project, set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor/summarize progress
- Ensure milestones and critical path tasks are met
- Oversee financial and budget activities to fund project in order to maximize investment and increase efficiency
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Determine and assess need for internal and external resources and recruit the appropriate resources if necessary
- Provide regular scheduled updates to leadership team
- Escalate issues/risks appropriately to General Manager
- Other duties as assigned by General Manager to support special projects, implementations, process improvements, etc.