Description / Requirements
The jobholder will be employed in a Shipping company as part of the Business Research & Analysis team, Reporting to the Company CFO.
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc) taking into account company’s goals and financial standing.
- Supports and participates in the execution of finance projects, analysis requests and other tasks as assigned.
- Identify trends, advise company and recommend actions based on strategic analysis.
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis.
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with the forecasts.
- Prepares financial reporting and submits it on a regular and timely basis, regarding information on business development, forecasting and budgeting, performance trends & variances analysis as well as inter-company transactions.
- Provides business support to the management contributing to decision making by preparing required information and financial analysis.
- Consults with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope.