Description / Requirements
APIVITA is a pioneering Greek company producing innovative natural, effective and holistic cosmetics since 1979, which promote a balanced and harmonious way of life, based on Greek nature, on the unique honeybee society and on the holistic Hippocratic approach to beauty, well-being and health. It has a worldwide distribution, which today spans to 10 countries such as Spain, Cyprus, Romania and Italy. At APIVITA we share a vision for sustainable development with the utmost respect and love for nature and mankind. We therefore seek people with outstanding ability to communicate APIVITA’ s uniqueness, philosophy and values and to effectively promote its products and services.
Reporting to the Kosmos (Global) Business Development Director, Area Managers support the international development of the brand and are ambassadors of APIVITA brand; ensuring that brand image and position are properly maintained in each country, in accordance with Global Brand standards.
The Job Holder:
- Manages Regional business development and market expansion. Implements organization's business development strategy.
- Assures growth of sales in terms of top and bottom line P&L per market of responsibility
- Develops strong relationships with international strategic partners.
- Responsible for management of distributor in terms of price structure/pricing, assortment and distribution targets.
- Coordinates commercial and marketing activity in assigned countries (New Product Launches, training events, etc)
- Proposes performance metrics for International Sales partners (distributors/retail etc.), depending on route-to-market.
- Cooperates with the Global Brand Development department for sales forecasting and budget preparation