Description / Requirements
KPMG in Greece offers an exciting opportunity for career growth. You will be joining one of the leading global networks of professional firms, which is well known for the ability and professionalism of its people and the quality of its services. Due to continued growth of operations, we are seeking to recruit a Senior IT Auditor to join our Information Risk Management (IRM) practice.
Main role / responsibilities
Reporting to IRM Senior Manager the successful candidate will participate in challenging and demanding IT Risk assurance engagements. Main responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Participating in IT Audits performed as part of financial audit engagements for clients from various industries and especially from the Banking industry sector. In particular, acting as an IT audit specialist will be member of a team providing integrated audit services.
- Performing D&A (Data & Analytics) procedures in the context of financial audits.
- Performing IT controls reviews and attestation in compliance with various regulatory frameworks and industry standards (e.g. SOx, ISAE3402/SOC1, SOC2 etc.).
- Providing control reviews, security assessments and process level controls optimizations services for large IT enabled business transformations and mainly for SAP ERP and other core systems implementations.
- Contribution to the development and deployment of IT Audit Programs for key areas of IT Management and key enterprise systems (i.e. ERP, Core Banking Systems etc.).