Description / Requirements
KPMG in Greece offers an exciting opportunity for career growth. You will be joining one of the leading global networks of professional firms, which is well known for the ability and professionalism of its people and the quality of its services. KPMG Tax is a very strong non audit practice in KPMG in Greece, serving a large array of important clients many of which are listed in the ASE.
Due to continued growth, we are currently seeking to employ high caliber professionals for our Tax Advisory services.
The right incumbent will be primarily responsible to assist the tax team to ensure performance and continuing growth of the business. More specifically, the main tasks can be summarized but are not limited to the following:
- Review / prepare computations to calculate tax liabilities
- Participate in Due Diligence projects as a senior team member
- Research, analyze and interpret existing tax legislation
- Keep up to date with changing tax laws
- Attend meetings with and gather information from clients
- Provide easily understood written advice on clients' tax obligations, whether in relation to individual transactions, operations, investments or restructuring of activities
- Liaise with the tax authorities
- Interface with multidisciplinary professionals within KPMG's other departments to deliver overall solutions to clients