Description / Requirements
KPMG in Greece offers an exciting opportunity for career growth. You will be joining one of the leading global networks of professional firms, which is well known for the ability and professionalism of its people and the quality of its services.
Due to continued growth, we are currently seeking to employ high caliber professionals for our Tax Advisory services.
The right incumbent will be primarily responsible to assist the Tax team to ensure performance and continuing growth of the business. More specifically, reporting to a Manager, the main tasks can be summarized but are not limited to the following:
- Research, analyze and keep up to date with tax legislation.
- Review / prepare computations to calculate tax liabilities.
- Assist with the preparation of annual income tax returns as well as “pothen eshes” declarations.
- Assist individual clients with tax as well as other various authorities’ registrations.
- Preparation of annual tax reconciliation calculations.
- Liaise with the tax as well as social security authorities in resolving client issues.
- Attend meetings with and gather information from clients.
- Assist in providing easily understood advice on clients' tax obligations, whether in relation to individual transactions, operations, investments or restructuring of activities.
- Interface with multidisciplinary professionals within KPMG's other departments to deliver overall solutions to clients.