Description / Requirements
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos Group is one of the largest retail chain with 301 Super Markets, 15 Cash & Carry 165 franchise stores and over 14 000 employees.
Alfa Beta is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
- Participates in the development of the online business strategy
- Designs customer proposition and ensures that digital channels reflect the desired terms of assortment, products and price
- Manages, enhances and develops the framework of cooperation with the online store’s suppliers
- Defines online assortment and designs order processes
- Develops and ensures the proper implementation and profit achievement of promotional activities
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to develop marketing and communications plans that leverage the online store
- Co-develops and adjusts online customers’ loyalty program
- Manages daily the eCommerce team and communicates effectively with other members of the online team to ensure business objectives are met
- Establishes, tracks, measures and closely monitors business metrics of success and drive any necessary changes to meet or exceed targets
- Stays up-to-date with best practices, strategies and industry standards related to eCommerce, brainstorming new and creative growth strategies
The company offers a competitive remuneration package, training opportunities and excellent career prospects.
Address: 81, Spaton Ave.
Zip code: 153 44
City: Gerakas – Attiki
All applications will be treated as confidential.