Description / Requirements
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos Group is one of the largest retail chain with 301 Super Markets, 15 Cash & Carry, 165 franchise stores and over 14 000 employees.
Alfa Beta is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
- Evaluates investment and business plans, measures business units’ performance and monitors return on investment
- Participates in the conduction of budget, strategic planning and investment plans of the Group
- Conduct research and analysis of the Group’s investment portfolio and provides the management team with advice on proposed action plans
- Participates in the merger and acquisition process and in companies’ valuation in Greece and abroad
- Analyzes general trends of the economic environment and market
- Prepares economic statements based on International Accounting Standards
- Participates in complex projects, offering financial analysis and conclusions and recommending investment decisions
The company offers a competitive remuneration package, training opportunities and excellent career prospects.
Address: 81, Spaton Ave.
Zip code: 153 44
City: Gerakas – Attiki
All applications will be treated as confidential.