Description / Requirements
Our client is a leading company operating in the food production sector.
The selected candidate will be in charge of the plant, directing, planning and coordinating the manufacturing activities in order to ensure cost-effective and on-time delivery of quality products, as well as managing and overseeing all functions within the plant.
- Holding full P&L responsibility, including development of the annual budget, implementation of goals and monitoring of plant's performance.
- Directs production, ensuring cost effectiveness and consistency with prescribed quality, accuracy and performance standards, according to company's guidelines.
- Prepares and submits operating reports to the management, regarding current production status and recommendations for improvements in efficiency.
- Supervises the manufacture and packaging procedures and oversees the proper implementation of the purchasing, shipment, storing and distribution policies and procedures for raw materials and finished goods.
- Develops and implements cost reduction initiatives using technologies, best practices and efficiency analysis.
- Ensures compliance of the plant’s operations with the corporate policy and the local regulations, while developing, implementing and maintaining standards along with the quality assurance department.
- Participates in the continuous improvement of all product and production processes, by collaborating with the R&D department and by proposing and implementing solutions and improvements.
- Participates in the Health, Safety and Environment Committee and reviews the actions and the materialization course of the management systems of Labor Health, Safety and Environment.
- Responsible for the continuous development of the direct reporting team and for establishing succession plans in all key positions of the plant.