Description / Requirements
A leading Greek Pharmaceutical Company wishes to recruit for a number of relevant projects:
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Conduct GAP analysis of current level of data protection compliance and assess GDPR preparedness at corporate, business unit and project level.
- Manage and coordinate enquiries and effort about the application of current and future Data Protection law.
- Conduct training and awareness sessions regarding the changes to Data Protection laws.
- Provide practical, risk-based data protection compliance advice.
- Implement GDPR-related material (e.g. Risk Assessments, Policies, Procedures, Contract Templates) in cooperation with the respective business units.
- Monitor data management procedures and compliance within the company.
- Liaise with other organizations that process data on our behalf.
- Offer consultation on how to deal with privacy breaches.
A candidate should have the following qualities/experience:
- A degree in Legal, Information Security or Business Analysis Discipline
- 2 years minimum experience on any of Data Protection / Compliance / Information Security
- Knowledge of ISO 27001 and GDPR and national data protection legislation
- Strong analytic ability to assess business requirements from a data management perspective.
- Structured approach to Project management.
- Strong communication skills and
- Organization skills with attention to detail and a results driven approach
- Experience in presenting and/or delivery to senior management.
- Any DPO Training as well as ITIL knowledge will be considered an additional asset
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects.