Description / Requirements
A large Multinational FMCG company, wishes to hire:
Trade Marketing Development Manager
The jobholder will be responsible for development and implementation of the trade marketing activities and customers’ activation plan to maximize our business potential in the trade, achieving our financial targets.
- Responsible for promotional plans & analysis, promotional spending monitoring, gap analysis & chase of opportunities.
- Analyze internal and external data per customer (categories, brands, company/competition)
- Develop and propose customer marketing plan per customer, such as thematic
- promotions, usage of customer tools etc.
- Monitor activities and new launches per customer. Propose corrective actions if needed. Build and share know-how on opportunities, best practice and category insights
- Break down brand initiatives to customers and lead implementation.
- P&L calculation for proposed activities.
- Presentation at quarterly business reviews
Candidates for this challenging position should be professionals with:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in trade marketing/marketing or sales in a multinational FMCG company
- University degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Finance at Postgraduate level. Master/s degree will be an asset.
- Very good understanding of P&L
- Proficient knowledge of English and MS Office
- Communication and presentation abilities
- High energy level
- Analytical and conceptual thinking
- Strong ownership
- Autonomy and initiative
- Self-development ability
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Teamwork and cooperation competencies
- Relationship building skills
- Competitive remuneration package
- Continuous Professional Development
- Promotion potential in an International environment
You are welcome to submit your resume in the following email address until the 30th of April 2017.
Please ensure that the position code (TMDM 04/17) is also mentioned.
All related laws and principles of confidentiality are fully applicable.