Description / Requirements
Our client is a leading company in the Pharmaceutical industry.
Reporting to the Head of Planning, the right incumbent will be responsible for designing, structuring and monitoring production planning and control issues as well as preparing the long and short term production schedules, ensuring that efficient production resources and optimum customer order execution targets are met - in respect of cost, quality and time constraints.
- Plans and schedules production and packaging activities and supervises production timelines.
- Analyzes production specifications and plant capacity data as well as alters production schedules to meet unexpected conditions and develop solutions to address potential production constraints.
- Coordinates the ordering and purchasing procedures of raw and packaging materials, monitors inventory levels and purchase orders’ lead time, ensuring the optimum and cost effective operational service levels.
- Balances customer production needs, compiles and accumulates forecasts and ensures the alignment of actual demands with manufacturing capacity and agreed business plan.
- Prepares reporting of major Key Performance Indicators of the plant to the Head of Planning Division.
- Ensures the GMP and EHS compliance.