Description / Requirements
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos Group is one of the largest retail chain with 301 Super Markets, 15 Cash & Carry, 165 franchise stores and over 14 000 employees.
Alfa Beta is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 22 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
- Participates in the development of the online business strategy
- Designs and ensures the proper implementation of the order environment and logistics’ system processes regarding the customer experience
- Communicates effectively with key stakeholders including design, IT, operations and (local, Group) development teams
- Check the external market for new ideas/ systems/ software to cover development needs of online store and ensures proper implementation of new IT systems and plans
- Manages, enhances and develops the relationship with outsourcing partners and external agencies to ensure an efficient and professional online site is constantly developed and maintained
- Establishes, tracks, measures and closely monitors business metrics of success and drives any necessary changes to meet or exceed targets
- Monitors online traffic, analyzes productivity data and provides timely and accurate reports
- Checks regularly customer pain points and proposes optimum solutions to improve the customer journey online
- Monitors budget analysis for eCommerce and controls prioritization of initiatives
- Researches and analyzes information to spot trends and makes recommendations to continuously improve the online service
- Stays up-to-date with best practices, strategies and industry standards related to eCommerce, brainstorming new and creative growth strategies
The company offers a competitive remuneration package, training opportunities and excellent career prospects.
Address: 81, Spaton Ave.
Zip code: 153 44
City: Gerakas – Attiki
All applications will be treated as confidential.