Description / Requirements
Mediprime S.A., one of the leading healthcare organizations in Greece with activities in the sectors of medical devices and pharmaceuticals, is currently seeking to recruit a Senior Internal Auditor.
An experienced Senior Internal Auditor is required, responsible for planning and executing audit plans, and supporting internal audit and compliance. The person in this role will assist in ensuring the company and individuals adherence to Mediprime’s Policies, and Industry Laws and Regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct the entire audit cycle. Plan and execute operational and financial audits, to ensure compliance with accounting standards, regulations and internal policies
- Communicate audit findings, including preparing the audit report, and presenting findings and recommendations to the Board of Directors
- Follow up on the status of significant actions taken by the management in implementing the audit recommendations and update
- Keep up-to-date regarding market and regulatory developments, as appropriate to the role
- Partner with business process owners to improve process efficiencies in the design, modification, or streamlining of process and controls.
- Assist external auditors in performing audit procedures as requested
- Proactively monitor changes in business, process and systems and provide guidance and support to internal stakeholders.
As Senior Internal Auditor you will receive a generous salary and benefits package.
If you are interested in this role please pass on an up to date CV.