Description / Requirements
As a Senior Product Manager you will provide recommendations and lead implementation of enhancements and/or development of new customer meaningful products and services. Working closely with a cross-functional team including sales, actuarial, underwriting, and operations as well as other key stakeholders and partners, you will help identify customer needs and define product requirements that will enhance brand relevance and experience. The Senior Product Manager will be joining the Product Development Unit, part of the Marketing & Business Development General Division.
- Develop products by identifying customer pains or business opportunities.
- Monitor the competition and the regulatory environment, identifying and analyzing major changes in the industry.
- Acquire competitive intelligence and a clear understanding of customer needs, by leading research and guide work of analysts to gather analytics and information in order to support the formulation of data-driven product strategy.
- Manage the entire product lifecycle from business case analysis, requirements gathering, product positioning, release and monitoring product performance – while minimizing time to market.
- Ensure products are designed and launched in line with corporate strategic objectives, risk appetite and capabilities.
- Measure competitiveness and profitability of current product suite and collaborate with internal stakeholders for bringing improvements to market quickly to help support superior customer service and revenue growth targets.
- Work closely with leadership to develop and maintain a product line strategy/roadmap for all lines of business.