Description / Requirements
Having inherited the expertise, know-how and technology from its parent companies, Hellenic Petroleum, Edison and Ellaktor, ELPEDISON is the energy company that understands the market, identifies all critical impacting factors and always acts with the end-consumer's benefit in mind. Today, ELPEDISON is a leading company in the segment of energy production and energy supply. It aspires to always be one of the most important players in its sector, offering energy services of the highest quality, at competitive prices, with stability and consistency. We are currently looking for:
Dealer Support Officers
On behalf of our Exclusive Dealer BEFON
Responsible for the day-to-day support of the Indirect Channel dealers and agents, with regards to the sales and acquisition process of Residential and SME Customers for the LV customer segment, in accordance with guidelines provided by the Indirect Sales Manager, company standards, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for providing continuous support to all dealers, both regarding pre-sales, as well as after-sales
- Supports the dealers’ salesforce during the sales process
- Provides accurate feedback regarding ELPEDISON products, promos, sales process, and necessary documentation
- Reports any problems/malfunctions and follows up on their resolution
- Facilitates back office issues, provides feedback applications’ status and ensures the proper communication between the dealers and the Back Office
- Interfaces with the Marketing, Pricing & Portfolio Management Function with regards to the provision of information related to competition activity
- Interfaces with the appropriate Function of the Customer Operations Department (Activation & Customer Care, Metering & Billing, Collection, Dunning & Termination), with regards to the effective management of customer complaints/requests
- Build and maintain relationships with existing dealers by continually communicating sales employees to identify and support their needs
- Directly reports to the Indirect Sales Manager via regular and ad-hoc reporting
Main qualifications & requirements
- University Degree
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar position preferably in the utilities sector
- Fluent in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Windows and MS Office
- Working commercial experience in a regulated environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Keen active listening skills
- A good overall understanding of the energy industry, trends and products will be considered an asset
Candidates should send their updated C.V. in English, including recent photo, quoting reference code: BFON Dealer Support_2017
- All applications will be treated as confidential.
- Only C.V.s reaching an interview stage will receive a written reply.
- C.V.s without a reference code will not be considered.