Description / Requirements
Olympian Green, is an established but still growing Greek Company in food (olive oil) industry, which exclusively provides its products in the global market. Wishing to further expand its business in new regions and/or channels, the company wishes to bring on board a Commercial Manager who, reporting directly to the GM, will be responsible for planning and implementing such expansion effort.
The ideal candidate should possess a track record in food industry or other relative sector, managing an extensive distribution network across multiple territories and markets, while he/she will be in charge of leading and handling the existing client activities.
Specifically the ideal candidate should continuously:
- Evaluate globally markets and their structures, identify growth opportunities per market, reviewing risks and securing profit for the company.
- Evaluate product portfolio and proceed with adjustments of its parameters
- Establish the entrance strategy per new market and/or the further development strategy for existing markets,
- Set up new (and/or enhance existing) distribution network(s) in each market aiming to the fast return of the sales effort
- Build a network of key contacts so as to promote the company’s products and reputation and liaises with clients, perceiving their needs and adding value to their business
- Develop, plan and implement the company brand awareness activities e.g. promotions, global exhibitions
- Cooperate with various internal departments and coordinate sales operations, as necessary, in order to ensure timely handling of orders and export activities, safeguarding optimum service to customers.