Description / Requirements
Our client is a dynamic company in the pharmaceutical OTC industry.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the right incumbent will be responsible for planning and managing the company’s sales activities for the OTC product portfolio as well as driving network development opportunities, in order to build the company’s competitive edge on sales within the pharmacy channel and ensure business profitability.
- Prepares and upon approval implements the strategic business plan comprising of sales targets and business development initiatives, manages the sales budget and monitors the allocation of the annual sales targets.
- Initiates specific business proposals with existing and potential clients and associates and takes a personal lead in subsequent negotiations, in order to build and maintain professional relationships with the company’s clientele and promote the company’s name.
- Provides clear directions, guidance and coaching to his/her sales team for the effective promotion of products as well as initiates the introduction of new policies and procedures, ensuring their smooth embracement by his/her team of subordinates.
- Initiates and ensures distribution and sales-force effectiveness, through appropriate planning and allocation of resources, effective communication with the sales team and cooperation with other departments and third parties associates.
- Keeps abreast with developments in the market, closely monitoring competition and recommending strategies to increase sales and product awareness.