Description / Requirements
Our client, a well established and growing company in the real estate investment industry, with focus on investing in and managing commercial property portfolios.
- Liaises with the Accounting Department to ensure the proper flow of information regarding monthly closing. Prepares IFRS accounting entries in the context of monthly and annual financial closing.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Prepares interim and annual financial statements for Group reporting purposes.
- Participates in the preparation and following up of the Annual Budget. Ensures the accuracy of the budget and forecast figures and analyzes and justifies deviations from budget.
- Supports and participates in the execution of finance projects, analysis requests and other tasks as assigned.
- Suggests accounting treatments for new transactions and prepares accounting memos.
- Actively pursues business issues that impact the general ledger and evaluates the situation for acceptable solutions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge over IFRS.
- Liaises with external and internal auditors.