Description / Requirements
Our client is a pharmaceutical company innovative in its field with a dynamic expansion plan in international markets.
- Focuses on the management and maintance of quality systems guaranteeing the records’ accuracy and quality.
- Ensures that self-inspections are performed at appropriate regular intervals and that products’ national law requirements are adhered to.
- Prepares and coordinates Health Authority Inspections and/or Partners audits along with the related department (PV, Logistics etc.).
- Approves any subcontracted activities which may impact on GDP.
- Assures the timely implementation of corrective and preventive actions (CAPA).
- Coordinates and promptly performs any recall operations for medicinal products.
- Approves any returns to saleable stock and manages the final disposition of returned, rejected, recalled or falsified products.
- Ensures that both suppliers and customers are approved and that relevant complaints are dealt effectively.
- Oversees the design and implementation of training programs on GDP and Quality Systems.