Description / Requirements
SIA Group is a European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets, providing services to over 50 countries.
For our Operations in Greece we currently are looking for an Application Developer .Net (Open Platforms) in order to strengthen our IT Development Department.
This jobholder will be responsible for:
- Designing and developing computer systems or programs, based on user defined requirements
- Supporting all phases of development, from technical analysis to coding, testing, and maintenance
- Writing code, programing, testing, and analyzing new application software
- Support applications that are developed by a 3rd party partner
- Working on moderately complex projects with moderate to high breadth of responsibility
- 2 - 4 years of previous IT development experience, preferably in the banking related sector (core banking host systems, issuing & acquiring, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree/Certifications at Engineering & Technology and/or Certifications or equivalent working experience.
- Programming languages: Java, PL\SQL, .NET, C++
- Development frameworks: Angular, Windows Services, Web Services (WCF & Web API)
- Platform knowledge on Windows Server, IIS, SQL Server, JBoss
- Excellent command of English language
- Working effectively with others in a team environment while enhancing a positive atmosphere
- Very good understanding of internal business processes and functions
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks
- Proven ability to consult with other users on complex system specifications
Please send your CV via email, quoting the job title “Application Developer .Net’’ to in the subject.