Description / Requirements
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
Alfa Beta is one of the largest retail chain with 300 Super Markets, 15 Cash & Carry, 155 franchise stores and over 13 500 employees.
- Translates business needs into advanced capabilities and best practices based on best in class standard packages
- Proposes solutions, configures the system and writes detailed functional specification of WRICEFs
- Coordinates the execution of projects with the development teams located abroad in order to make sure the technical developments match the functional requirements of the systems and ensures quality is respected (Conduct Functional Unit Tests and String Tests)
- Supports Integration Tests and UAT
- Provides day to day functional support, application administration & troubleshooting (L3) for all European Operating Companies in scope, in the context of the overall Operational Support Organization in place, in liaison with the vendor support organization
- Follows applicable standards, procedures, guidelines and methodologies in the implementation and/or maintenance of the SAP Retail platform
- Supports the definition and development of the regional roadmap
- Works self-directed and independently, act as subject matter mentor to more junior members
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects
On line at www.abcareers.gr quoting reference: (ref: SAPO2C/REBATES_19)
Address: 81, Spaton Ave.
Zip code: 153 44
City: Gerakas – Attiki
All applications will be treated as confidential.