Description / Requirements
Our client, a market leader in its field, is currently searching for a Digital Marketing Manager.
The right incumbent will be responsible for developing and implementing the company’s online marketing strategy, in order to meet business objectives.
- Develops and coordinates the implementation of the online marketing strategy for the whole portfolio of products and services, taking into consideration critical objectives and long term goals, aiming to accelerate awareness.
- Initiates and implements integrated online marketing campaigns, based on strategic alignment, consumer insights and local market needs.
- Manages online campaigns through various channels including Google, social media, company’s web sites and CRM, investing on traffic generation and optimization.
- Monitors the appropriate implementation of the social media marketing plan so as to enhance the follower’s base and ensure top class consumer experience.
- Identifies opportunities related to the development of new services which would provide a competitive edge while she/he negotiates with third parties for the development of synergies.
- Liaises with external agencies (Advertising, promotion, Market research etc) and provides briefs that clearly articulate the communication objectives and success criteria in order to facilitate the effective development of digital communication campaigns.