Description / Requirements
Our client is a leading multinational pharmaceutical company.
Reporting directly to the Head of Clinical Research, the right incumbent will be responsible for conducting high quality clinical trials within the scheduled time and in accordance with protocols and companies policies.
- Planning and conducting high quality clinical trials in accordance with protocols, procedures and national regulations/requirements
- Obtaining site selection, Monitor and Investigator meetings, site initiations, monitoring site recruitment performance, trial supplies management, data cleaning activities, close-out and archiving
- Educating / re-training site staff in trial conduct
- Identifying sites with adequate resources and highly qualified staff within trial conduct
- Cooperate effectively with the following departments: Clinical Research, Quality and Training Specialist, Data Management
- Collaborating closely with local business units to ensure effective placement of trials and sharing of customer information
- Maintaining current knowledge of therapeutic areas, SOP/s and ICH GCP guidelines
- Participating in and making an effective contribution to the clinical research organization and cross functional project groups within the company