Description / Requirements
A Financial Sector Company is seeking to employ a Senior IT Operations Administrator that has the experience and abilities to:
- Run and monitor daily scheduled and ad-hoc IT procedures ensuring the undisturbed operational flow of the company’s applications in the production environment.
- Provide first level support and assistance with the configuration and troubleshooting of the software systems.
- Monitor performance and manage parameters to provide fast query responses to front-end users.
- Administer user privileges at application level.
- Install and maintain new versions of the company’s applications.
- Implement patches, routines and upgrades of institutions applications in the production environment.
- Actively engage in the company’s IT projects in design and testing phases.
- Manage and test backup and recovery plans.