Description / Requirements
A Greek company, operating in the pharmaceutical sector is currently seeking for IT MANAGER
The Candidate will report directly to the General Manager of the Company. His/her main responsibility is the technological direction of the company and management of IT related projects as well as business alignment with the other key positions.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide technological leadership within the organization.
- Supervise information systems and communications networks (full ICT mandate).
- Envision and establish a customer centric IT services platform to serve the organization’s customers in every aspect.
- Operate and enhance the network infrastructure for local and wide area connectivity and remote access.
- Full vendor handling capabilities are mandatory
- Oversee all ICT related operations.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the information technology department including directing staff, who support administrative computing, networking, user services, telecommunications and other information technology functions.
- Assess and anticipate technology projects and recommend appropriate action and resources.
- Establish and direct the strategic and tactical goals, policies, and procedures for the information technology department.
- Propose hardware/software solutions to accomplish the company's business objectives.
- Identify user needs and resolve problems.