Description / Requirements
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is one of the largest retail chain with 277 Super Markets, 14 Cash & Carry, 87 franchise stores and over 13 500 employees.
Alfa Beta is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 22 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
- Identifies access requirements for various stakeholders
- Assesses the need to create different roles for different needs, taking into account least privilege, segregation of duty and operability constraints
- Collaborates closely with resource owners, cost center owners and IT owners to integrate and document the roles in the Company’s access management system
- Monitors & reviews the exception management process and reports deviations from accepted practices and baselines
- Works closely with Information Security to define process monitoring and to analyze its output
- Leads and supports a systematic, yearly access review exercise of all critical resources
- Establishes procedures to include all identities (internals, externals, temp)
- Reports to higher management on the IAM process and escalates when needed
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects
On line at www.abcareers.gr quoting reference: (ref: IAM ANALYST)
Address: 81, Spaton Ave.
Zip code: 153 44
City: Gerakas – Attiki
All applications will be treated as confidential