Description / Requirements
A leading company operating in the financial sector seeks an experienced professional to join its dynamic team of experts based in Athens.
Duties and responsibilities
- Active involvement into all data extraction, validation, analysis and remediation processes, streams and projects. Work together and aligned with BI Managers’ directions in order to transform flat data to meaningful and decision supporting structured information sets and reports.
- Design, develop and implement efficient and effective data mining processes in order to deliver accurate reports and information sets to internal customers, management and external bodies.
- Translation, proofing and documenting of all designed, developed and executed processes to solid data flows, selection processes, connections and models.
- Undertake of and assigned with specific streams and/or projects of data extraction and analysis in order to support large scale projects.
- Identification of issues and areas for improvement within entity’s data universe and information sources, propose solutions, remediation actions and efficiencies improvements and develop/implement the required tools/applications/fixes upon approval.
- Collaborate with all business and functional lines, teams and stakeholders of the entity in order to provide solutions and high-quality services to internal customers re data extraction, analysis and reporting.