Description / Requirements
KPMG in Greece offers an exciting opportunity for career growth. You will be joining one of the leading global networks of professional firms, which is well known for the ability and professionalism of its people and the quality of its services. Due to continued growth of operations, we are seeking to recruit an Information & Cyber Security Advisor to join our IT Advisory team, focused in the design and development of Cyber Security solutions across all market sectors.
Reporting to a Senior Manager, the successful candidate will participate in challenging and demanding information & cyber security engagements.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Participating in presales engagement activities with customers to capture requirements, develop business cases, and design solutions.
- Involvement in security testing projects across various industry sectors.
- Implementing and reviewing security baselines for risk mitigation opportunities that could improve general IT controls over information systems.
- Participating in information security management consulting and privacy engagements.
- Researching industry best practices and emerging technologies for prospect incorporation to services portfolio.