Description / Requirements
Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company, well-established in the Greek market.
- The right incumbent will be responsible for the implementation of the company strategic plans in respect to his/her assigned product portfolio in OTC sector.
- Initiates, implements and follows up product strategies as well as develops marketing plan, budget and forecasting for the OTC product portfolio.
- Communicates product strategy to the sales force and provides training on marketing aspects of product promotion, ensuring that company goals are achieved.
- Organizes and monitors advertising and promotion campaigns and trade marketing activities, establishes synergies with external agencies, as well as manages company’s participation in medical and scientific congresses and events.
- Develops and sustains prosperous working relations with key customers in the pharmacy sector, aiming to ensure a win-win partnership and effective representation of his/her product portfolio in the Greek market.
- Performs market research, in cooperation with outsourced professionals, communicating results to the company and recommending alternative solutions /corrective actions, when appropriate.
- Participates in new product development projects, working with cross-functional teams and coordinating packaging, pricing, regulatory and medical related issues.