Description / Requirements
Our client is a major systemic Greek bank.
Reporting to the Manager of Retail Non-Performing Loans, the right incumbent will be responsible for managing multiple monitoring projects within the Retail NPL Management division
- Designs, plans and leads the execution for multiple projects within the Retail NPL Management division, including Market Segmentation, Enhancement, Reporting, MIS, New Product Development etc.
- Sets the timeframe of the delivery of multiple projects and oversees all actions necessary up to the project delivery, according to the Bank’s 3-year business plan
- Coordinates and manages the project team members, monitors project budgets, utilizes the most appropriate technology resources, controls project and time schedules and supervises project's activities in order to ensure that the project plan and delivery quality requirements are followed
- Monitors specific targeted KPIs and business metrics, including realization, costs, expenses, savings etc.
- Leads the project planning in cooperation with all other internal divisions involved (e.g. Risk Management, Finance, Strategy, Legal etc.)
- Utilizes, in the most efficient way, the company's know-how as well as the human resources in order to successfully implement the assigned projects
- Maintains high level view of all projects and handles project-related issues that emerge during and after project implementation as a point of escalation
- Nurtures relationships with other business lines within the Bank, acting as contact person and handling all requests or complaints by the internal customers or external auditors
- Negotiates with subcontractors and formulates the terms of collaboration agreements ensuring a mutually beneficial approach and safeguarding the company’s reliability
- Keeps abreast of technical advancements and market news in the field of NPL management, as well as monitors the operational effectiveness within the division