Description / Requirements
Our client, a Greek company key player in the services sector, seeks to employ a Marketing Manager for its premises in Athens.
Reporting directly to the Senior Partner, the right incumbent will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing objectives and strategies for the company in order to drive growth opportunities, meet business objectives and contribute to overall business prosperity.
- Initiates the formulation and implementation of the short and long term marketing strategy
- Monitors competition and evaluates emerging insights and trends, in order to identify growth areas.
- Develops a sound PR and media relations plan
- Assumes responsibility for the organization and management of corporate events
- Liaises and utilizes contacts in the media environment
- Develops detailed marketing plans for all media channels including digital and social media
- Monitors and reports on effectiveness of marketing communications
- Responsible for the company’s presentation in sectorial guides
- Creates all corporate marketing material (brochures, advertisements, presentations etc)
- Participates and manages sponsoring initiatives (conferences, forums) that safeguard and maximize brand awareness