Description / Requirements
Our client is one of Greece’s leading industrial companies with strong international presence.
The right incumbent will be responsible for all aspects of financial planning and management within the Energy Business Unit.
· Be responsible for the financial controlling and analysis of the energy Business Unit.
· Prepare the financial statements as requested on a monthly and annual basis
· Prepares and controls the pricing of energy within the various business sectors of the company
· Handles cash management operations (inflows, outflows, inventories) and is accountable for the frequent updating of the management team on cash flow issues
· Conducts various analysis (gap analysis, sensitivity analysis)
· Monitors cash flow on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis, preparing company’s working capital and cash flow reporting, as well as rolling forecasts
· Be actively involved in company’s business planning and budgeting process, accumulating relevant data, ensuring their accuracy and making necessary revisions.
· University Degree in Finance/Accounting or in Engineering
· Postgraduate degree is considered an asset (MSc in Finance, Accounting or an MBA with equivalent specialization)
· At least 5 years of relevant professional experience mainly gained within companies of the energy industry or audit / consulting firms with specialization in projects of energy sector.
· Advanced knowledge of MS Office: Excel, Power Point etc.
· Experience in ERP Softwares (preferably in SAP)
· Fluency in English
· Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong organizing and planning skills
· Analytical, numerical and good reasoning ability
· Proactive approach
· Resilience / Stress tolerance
· Sound commercial understanding and strategic thinking