Description / Requirements
KPMG in Greece offers an exciting opportunity for career growth. You will be joining one of the leading global networks of professional firms, which is well known for the ability and professionalism of its people and the quality of its services. Due to continued growth of operations, we are seeking to recruit a Cyber Security Senior Advisor to join our IT Advisory team, focused in the design and development of Cyber Security solutions across all market sectors.
Reporting to a Senior Manager, the successful candidate will participate in challenging and demanding information & cyber security engagements.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Participating in presales engagement activities with customers to capture requirements, develop business cases, and design specific information & cyber security solutions.
• Involvement in security testing projects for clients across various industry sectors.
• Performing vulnerability assessments and technical audits (pen tests) in IT Systems environments.
• Conducting implementation and reviewing of security baselines for risk mitigation opportunities identification that could improve general IT controls over information systems.
• Participating actively in information security management consulting engagements.
• Responding to cyber security incidents, including digital & network forensics.
• Researching industry best practices and emerging technologies for prospect incorporation to the services portfolio.
• Identifying, evaluating and further developing new opportunities at client level.
• University degree, preferably at postgraduate level, in Information Systems, Computer Science, IT Security, IS Audit.
• Professional certification, at least one of CISM or CISSP is highly desirable.
• Other professional qualifications such as CISA, OSCP, etc. are desirable.
• 2-5 years of proven working experience in information security engagements.
• Broad Technical Security background and an in-depth experience of Security domains, architectures and issues (Firewalls, VPNs, Intrusion Detection, web and database systems, Windows and UNIX operating systems, etc.).
• Strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with technical and business personnel alike.
• Ability to work under pressure with limited guidance.
• Outstanding analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Greek and English.
• Professionalism, enthusiasm, stress tolerance, client orientation, team working spirit.
We offer a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects, coupled with continuous training and development.