Description / Requirements
Our client is a leading company operating in the financial services industry.
The selected candidate will:
- Participate in a large transformation project which aims to restructure the Core IT systems using the Service Oriented Architecture approach.
- Review and integrate all technical requirements, including scalability, performance, recoverability, maintainability, operability, and availability requirements. Review and integrate the architecture requirements for the development, runtime, and operations architectures.
- Make proposals regarding hardware, network products, system software and integration patterns.
- Head the development, runtime, and operations architecture and infrastructure analysis, design, and implementation, and ensure that the solution accomplishes the requirements. When required, work with the application teams on these tasks.
- Conduct performance engineering-related activities such as performance modeling, forecasting, testing, and tuning.
- Control the design, build, parameterization and test of all architecture components/solutions (e.g., development, runtime and operations architecture solutions).