Description / Requirements
Alfa Beta is one of the largest retail chain with 291 Super Markets, 16 Cash & Carry, 107 franchise stores and over 13 500 employees.
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
- Gathers business requirements and creates corresponding functional requirements as an input to application design
- Delivers best in class, operable and sustainable Business Solutions with an optimal balance and integration between the different elements: Applications, Infrastructure, Data, Business Processes, Business Organization, IT Organization
- Creates tests cases and follows up the test processes for the given project initiative
- Provides day to day functional support, application, administration and troubleshooting (L2) for the Operating Company in the context of the overall Operational Support Organization in place, in liaison with the Regional IT or application vendor (L3)
- Identifies proactively and proposes business process and/or system enhancements to provide additional business capabilities with a clear business case in collaboration with the Regional IT or application vendor
- Follows applicable standards, procedures, guidelines and methodologies in the implementation and/or maintenance of the platform in digital and/or retail area
- Leads training sessions for the end users and in collaboration with the Regional IT
The company offers a competitive remuneration package, training opportunities and excellent career prospects.
On line at www.abcareers.gr quoting reference: BADR_18
Address: 81, Spaton Ave.
Zip code: 153 44
City: Gerakas – Attiki
All applications will be treated as confidential.