Description / Requirements
Our client is a reputable Examinations Services organization, one of the largest and most complex in EU Europe.
Reporting to the Country Examinations Manager, the right incumbent will be responsible for meeting business objectives by ensuring that Examinations Services portfolio will be best situated in the market in terms of delivery.
The role should ensure that operational monitoring, innovation and compliance will be handled according to corporate policies.
- Monitors day-to-day exams operations and manages exams operational planning, processes, procedures as well as administration of all exams across Greece, including the overseeing of exams venue and venue staff management (recruitment, training, monitoring and performance management) on all ends.
- Assures security and compliance in operational exams delivery.
- Manages all exams-specific technology to ensure cost efficiency and effectiveness.
- Supervises, monitors and controls operational costs on a monthly basis.
- Designs and oversees the implementation of efficient, effective and customer friendly processes that reflect customer service standards.
- Contributes into Business Strategy & Business Plan process.
- Manages, leads, develops and supports a 9-people Operations team.