Description / Requirements
Our client a well-established group of companies operating in the Fashion retail representing well-known brands, is looking to employ a high calibre Retail Professional for its operation in Romania, for the position of General Manager.
Position’s Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the BoD, the job holder will have the full P&L responsibility and delivery of the agreed business plan ensuring that all stores are operating smoothly within budgets and expected profit margins, providing high quality service to customers.
More specifically, the job holder will Develop and propose strategy and growth objectives to the BoD and be responsible for their implementation
- Establish the brand’s presence to promote and enhance brand awareness, market position and image, customer loyalty
- Responsible for the overall day-to-day operations of all stores and the business in Romania
- Ensure that commercial, retail and brand standards are maintained
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
- Establish strong relationships with principal and other local suppliers and authorities
- Monitor and manage budgets and optimize expenses
- Develop policies and processes in compliance with local laws and regulations
- Manage employees productivity and efficiency
- Ensure that employee recruitment, development and management are in line with best practices
- Prepare regular reports for the Board