Description / Requirements
Our client is a well established company operating in Financial Services Sector that seeks to recruit a team of Financial Advisors.
The right incumbent will be responsible for ensuring maximum performance of his/her assigned NPLs portfolio by providing appropriate and personalized solutions to all of his/her assigned customers.
- Contacts clients to arrange meeting for either high value restructuring and/or available solutions being responsible for the achievement of the objectives set.
- Conducts face-to-face meetings with the debtors to consult them upon their eligibility for available solutions and educate them through the process to be followed and documentation required.
- Negotiates specific solution characteristics and always trying to identify viable solutions for all assigned clients.
- Following debtor consent to proceed with the solution, co-ordinates all the necessary operational steps, liaising with all parties involved (debtor, judicial team, Bank).
- Responsible for the development of Modification Proposal of all assigned portfolios and for the communication with the relevant Credit Department of the Bank in case of additional information/clarification needed.
- Oversees all assigned portfolios as per the Re-default rate, by securing timely implementation of the Recoveries process.
- Adheres to the Company’s Code of Ethics and ensures compliance with policies to minimize customer complaints.