Description / Requirements
TenCate Geosynthetics is the world’s leading provider of geosynthetics and industrial fabrics.
For more information please visit our website www.tencategeo.eu.
- New client acquisition and identification of sales opportunities for TenCate Geosynthetics products and solutions on a project base;
- Development and implementation of a sales and marketing strategy for the region;
- Relationship management with designers, contractors and governmental departments for infrastructure or other suppliers;
- Organization of sales meetings, exhibitions etc.
- Regular reporting.
- a multi-purpose and independent function in a growing, internationally operating company;
- an attractive compensation package on an international standard;
- an opportunity for personal and career development.
- a job position for a self-employed person (or having own company);
- the location of the position is flexible, but it is preferable to be near to Athens.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and do you think you can make the difference at TenCate?
Please send us in English your application letter, CV with recent picture and certificates to Mrs. Tatyana Tomova.
Only the applications in English language will be considered.