Description / Requirements
Do you have what it takes to be the leader of tomorrow?
At KPMG, our values define who we are and the way we do business. As a leading professional services Firm, we know that our strength and capability derives from our people – their different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds.
Due to continued growth of operations, we are seeking to recruit highly competent Audit Assistants to join our Audit department.
We are looking for people equipped with an aspiration to deliver quality, to work collaboratively, to inspire, challenge and have a mindset to constantly set stretching goals.
At the same time, the successful candidates should exhibit a genuine passion of pursuing a career in Audit by obtaining the requirements for becoming a Certified Public Accountant in Greece.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assisting the engaging team by delivering high quality and accurate work.
- Building and maintaining a strong positive relationship with colleagues and clients.
- Identifying issues, promptly and effectively communicating them to the Audit engagement manager.
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects, coupled with continuous training and development.
Our Audit Graduate Recruiting Program for 2019 is a rigorous recruitment process with a twist!
It provides the opportunity for Bachelor and Masters Students to join our Audit department and to experience first-hand our global KPMG Audit Methodology.
- You will get informed about the Audit profession, assess your skillset, network with peers and attend a one day workshop that will help you grow professionally.
- The workshop and assessments will take place within July, Interviewing sessions will be conducted in September and on boarding is estimated to take place in October.
Are you ready? Apply now!
Unfold you Talent! Skyrocket your career by applying to Audit Graduate Recruiting Program 2019!