Description / Requirements
KOTSOVOLOS is a leading electric and electronic devices retailer chain in Greece, operating in the country since 1950, back when the first store opened. The company specializes in the sale of electrical and electronic products, such as large and small household appliances, audio and video equipment, computers, photographic equipment and telecommunications products. KOTSOVOLOS is a member of the European Group Dixons Carphone, one of the top selling companies for electrical appliances and mobile products, employing over 42,000 individuals in 11 countries.
The company’s network consists out of 94 stores in various locations throughout Greece, while consumers who prefer online purchases, can use the integrated online Kotsovolos store www.kotsovolos.gr
KOTSOVOLOS also offers a range of useful services through the brand Support 360°, such as integrated support of all devices, repair and maintenance, delivery and installation, as well as other services regarding technology products. The range of Support 360° services provides solutions for every consumer requirement even if someone did not buy the product from KOTSOVOLOS.
Moreover, the company emphasizes the development of a multi-channel sales model, such as Franchise stores and sales to Business clients (B2B).
- Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications.
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies.
- Create technical specifications and test plans.
- Create new and extend existing operational documentation.
- Consult closely with management staff related to projects and tasks.
- Consult colleagues concerning maintenance and performance of software systems.