Description / Requirements
Our client is a multinational retail company.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the right incumbent will be responsible for the efficient operation of the company's Information Systems and will contribute to the implementation of Information Systems strategic plan.
- Participates in the annual IT budget process and ensures an integrated cost-effective investment strategy for technology that provides operational excellence.
- Acts as a liaison with business owners, in order to understand business needs and seeks for solutions that will improve company effectiveness.
- Develops, plans and implements technological business solutions according to plan and within budget.
- Reviews and integrates existing processes and IT systems to optimize the organization's operations.
- Monitors and evaluates end user support.
- Handles the operational relationship with external providers regarding IT applications and infrastructure.
- Manages Systems Administration & monitors 1st and 2nd level support to users.
- Controls the uninterrupted operation of the company's systems and network.
- Holds responsibility for IT Security issues, monitoring network access and backup systems.
- Understands the external technical environment, emerging trends and digital strategies, while maximizes impact & usage of company’s existing platforms/solutions, acting as technology expert within the company.