Description / Requirements
Our client is a leading multinational manufacturing company.
Reporting to the Plant Manager, the right incumbent will be in charge of the production function, directing, planning and coordinating the manufacturing activities in order to ensure cost-effectiveness, on-time delivery and high quality.
- Holds responsibility for the production function, including development and management of the respective budget, implementation of goals and monitoring of performance, while ensuring cost effectiveness and consistency with prescribed quality, accuracy and performance standards.
- Prepares and submits operating reports to the management, regarding current production status and recommendations for improvements in efficiency and effectiveness.
- Coordinates and recommends procedures for facility and equipment maintenance and/or replacement of machines. Submits capital requests as necessary.
- Develops and implements cost reduction initiatives using technologies, best practices and efficiency analysis.
- Ensures compliance of the section’s operations with the company policy and the local regulations, as well as develops implements and maintains standards along with the quality assurance department.
- Participates in the continuous improvement of production processes, by proposing and implementing solutions and improvements.
- Is responsible for the continuous development of the direct reporting team.
- Ensures the implementation of HR processes and procedures for own area of accountability, such as salary increases, recruitment, dismissals, performance reviews, promotions and training.