Description / Requirements
Our client is a well-established company, key player in the energy sector, exhibiting consistent and dynamic growth. The R&D/QC department aims at improving the production process and the resulting products and developing new green products by following the technical developments of the industry.
The job holder will be reporting to the R&D Director and will be responsible for the development of new products or processes by being actively involved in research on the field of green chemicals (oleochemicals mainly), biofuels or other topics of interest.
- Be part of the of the research team for new product development
- Propose improvements on existing and new products or processes
- Develop and participate on lab and pilot tests for the production of new products or processes
- Overview and maintain optimal operation of laboratory
- Oversee all aspects of research programs and experiments
- Write technical/scientific reports or deliverables of research projects
- Prepare R&D proposals aligned with the company’s strategy and vision
- Ensure the Quality Management System procedures are followed and suggest improvements
- Act as liaison with universities and research institutions
- Participate on internal and external project meetings
- Be constantly up to date with scientific papers, patents and all kind of related literature