Description / Requirements
Our client is a leading Greek company operating in the FMCG sector. Reporting to the HR Director, the job holder will:
- Develop and implement the effective recruiting process, ensuring proper staffing to meet the needs of business.
- Develop strong relationships with Business owners and ensure that he/she is considered a trusted HR advisor.
- Define the talent and development strategy, coordinate the assessment of talents and design individual development plans according to the company’s needs.
- Analyze and identify training needs in the various departments of the organization utilizing existing tools, ensuring the elaboration of the development plan.
- Develop and implement the compensation and benefits strategy of the company.
- Manage and support the organization in the delivery of the whole performance management process.