Description / Requirements
A multinational pharmaceutical company seeks to employ high potential professionals with working experience in categories such as Immunology, Cardiology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Dermatology Hematology or/and Oncology willing to further advance their career while being involved in challenging projects.
The jobholder will be responsible for:
- The scientific promotion of his/her assigned products and therapies in the specialty care sector, aiming to maximize brand sales
- Implementation of the sales plans and sales targets of the company for the sales support and promotion of products.
- Handling the budgeting process, monitoring the allocation of the annual sales targets per each geographical area and product of his/her accountability, while facilitating their achievement.
- Liaising with Key Opinion Leaders, promoting the company’s name and reputation.
- Keeping abreast of developments in the pharmaceutical field, especially in the areas of his/her responsibility, closely monitoring competition and recommending strategies to increase sales and product awareness.
- Undertaking sales and marketing initiatives regarding his/her products and is responsible for the effective problem solving regarding his/her co-operation with the company's third parties.