Description / Requirements
Our client is a well-established manufacturing company operating in the pharmaceutical industry. The position holder will be responsible for driving the HR agenda, providing support on the people aspects of business plans and input on people and organizational issues.
- Supports in the design and implementation of the HR business plan which aligns with business performance drivers and is measurable in terms of cost and quality effectiveness.
- Co-ordinates and ensures the development and successful implementation of personnel policies within the bounds of the company's overall policies, so as to achieve the maximum utilization and satisfaction of its human resources.
- Implements the talent and development strategy, evaluates current capabilities and identifies the future resource needs to achieve organizational structure capacity through the resourcing of internal or external talents.
- Provides to the line managers advice on people-related processes (e.g. performance management, personal and team development, career path implementation, manpower planning).
- Analyzes and identifies training needs, utilizing existing tools and coordinating the soft skills and technical skills training programs.
- Implements various HR initiatives to develop employee engagement.
- Handles operational issues such as absence and performance management.
- Manage and support the organization in the delivery of the whole performance management process.